Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dress to Impress

I recently discovered this amazing designer on etsy.  Her name is Holly Stalder, and I am totally in love with all of her dresses.  

Love the back on this dress.  The ruffles are the perfect touch, and the fact that this dress can be worn with or without the sash is the icing on the cake.


This would be the cutest little beach wedding dress!  But, since I'm not planning on having another wedding, I think I might order this one in a different color or fabric type.  Perfect for summer!


The bold color and layered ruffles say it all...


cute, cute, cute...

3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous! I especially love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, those are all beautiful! Thank you for finding and sharing her shop... off to check it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would second the vote on the yellow dress, but they are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete